Thursday, March 10, 2011

5: I'm WINNING!

A few weeks go by, I'm trying to grasp the concept of sobriety. I could run to canada.
no money.
fuck it.

I've never been able to carry through with an idea. Outside my window, there is a carnival. Theres no money in the house, no drugs either. I cant stand the pressure of the thick, stagnant air around me. Tainted by the smell of last weeks trash, which i woke up too late to take out last thursday. and hastily covered by the stale bitterness of cheap cigarettes. I walk downstairs, trying to escape my mind in the carnival, so skewed from reality. What a fucking place to have a carnival. the worlds most uncheery place... Maybe the carnies would fit in... along with everyone else who doubts they can.

I find my way into the carnival, and can't stand the loudness. all around me is a wall of sound. children, (where the fuck did children come from? i've always hated children) carnies, (small hands, smell like cabbage) creaking machines, and heavy laughter. not the lighthearted, "i'm-a-kid-and-don't-have-bills-to-pay,-oh-look-a-shiny-object!"kind of laughing, the kind of laughing that you force out to hold back tears of despair and the crushing weight of life.

HOLY Shit my day just took a massive turn. Hopefulness creeps up the backs of my legs as i pass THE charlie sheen. I put on my best fangirl smile and run up to him, hoping he's coked out to the point of sharing with a kind young lady...

He's so nice in person. He invites me to come hang out at the food vendors, apparently there's bootleg booze and coke behind it. Sounds like a rape-and-kill situation, but hey, how many chances do you get!

When we get there, i'm shocked. Pastor Dan, couple lines of coke.. wha-wha-whaaat???

6 comments:

  1. Maybe I've just been working too hard. Yeah, that's it. I just need to mellow out. It might even help me with my singing. I think I saw some girl, Amy, Allison, Alice, that might be her name, going behind an alley or something with Charlie Sheen at the carnival last week. Maybe she'll have something that'll help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real-estate? No. Nobody wants to move here.
    Waitress? I’m too clumsy. I’d drop plates all over everywhere. I would definitely get fired.
    Stripper? Ha.
    Cop? Not here. Those cops didn’t even notice the masked thieves loading an ATM into their parking lot.
    Cashier at the food vendor place? Nah. I saw Alice Taylor over there doing coke with Pastor Dan and some crazy guy that kept saying he was winning. That’s not my thing.
    Desk clerk? Maybe. I’ll think on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A black-haired punk ass bitch was skulking down the street, away from the scene of whatever petty crime had just taken place. This punky bitch character looks awfully suspicious, Cobb mused. Images from Pick the Perp flashed before his eyes. Prostitution? Armed robbery? Parole violation? All of these were equally horrendous possibilities, and Cobb had a hunch that this girl might have committed all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most notable had been a young lesbian snorting coke from right off the bar counter. Svetlana had approached the woman inquisitively, in complete disbelief that someone would actually put that little effort into hiding their illegal substances. The woman cocked her head at Svetlana and promptly returned to the small white trail before her. It looked like worm. The Babushka frowned.
    "Aren't you scared you will get caught?" The Babushka inquired.
    "Naw man fuck that shit," said the girl.

    Svetlana nodded approvingly. She did not fuck with hard drugs, but what could she say? The girl had cohones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get up and wander in its general direction, but am stopped in my tracks by a spunky girl drugged up to her forehead. She had precious little of herself left. I liked that.
    I asked her where I could get some drugs (yes, I actually asked her where i could get some "drugs") and the first thing she asked was "are my eyes red?" The next thing she asked was "what the fuck was that?" as a bee flew by her face. The final thing she said was "look for Charlie Sheen."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walking a way from the man named Paul and the scary clowns, Emilio saw an interesting looking character quickly dart into an alley with a man that greatly resembled Charlie Sheen. He followed them, curious about what they were doing. He peeked around the corner and saw Charlie take out a bag of a white powdery mixture.

    Oh, well isn't this just great.

    Emilio cleared his throat, making his presence known and Charlie and the gothic girl gasped.

    "What do you want?" Sheen nervously asked as he quickly hid the bag in his pocket.

    "I know what you're doing. I could have you arrested for that. But instead of doing that, I propose an agreement."

    "What do you propose," the gothic girl asked.

    "Well I need a little help with something, and what I need help with can also not be discussed with the police. If you help me out, I want tell them what I just witnessed. What do you think?" He said and waited for the girl's reply.

    ReplyDelete